The K-Pop rave
Want to ride the Korean Wave? Buy K-pop festival tickets and you'll be able to indulge yourself in the latest and greatest to derive from this remarkable Asian nation. StubHub has numerous K-pop festival opportunities and not just in South Korea but also in Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia and other destinations around the far-east. Sellers don't forget to take advantage of our online ticketing platform and sell any extra tickets.
Top K-Pop festivals in Asia
With the rise in popularity of K-pop bands throughout the far east, multiple festivals have emerged to cater to the fans needs. Whether in Korea or The Philippines, at StubHub you will be able to find tickets for all sorts of festivals taking place near you. While there are hundreds of K-pop Festivals, below you can find a list of the ones which have received the most recognition over the past 20 years:
- Golden Disc Awards - Also known as "Korea's Grammy Awards", this festival features the year's talents who have managed to make it to the top of the charts.
- K-Pop World Festival - This show is also known as Changwon's music festival and winning one of the top prizes is a big deal for any K-Pop band looking for stardom!
- K-Wave Music Festival - Being held in Malaysia for the first time in 2017, this successful event now counts with top artists such as the likes of BTOB!
- Seoul Music Awards - If any singer or band have recently released a popular K-Pop album, this is the show to go to!
- KCON music festival - Without a doubt, this is one of South Korea's greatest events when it comes to the K-Wave, seeing as renowned names like EXO and Wanna One often appear in their yearly lineups.
These and many more festivals await you! So listen to your K-pop instinct, buy the K-pop Festivals tickets which most suit you at StubHub, and get ready to have a great time with some of Asia's most renowned artists.
See multiple K-pop stars in one go
The complete K-pop experience is only truly experienced through a K-pop festival. Not only because they provide unique opportunities to see more than one K-pop artist during a concert but also because often K-pop festivals allow ticket-holders to meet their favourite stars and experience the very best of South Korean culture at the same time, without having to wait for them to embark on individual tours.
Ever since the Korean Wave burst into life in 2011, festivals have accelerated its incline to new heights with thousands of fans desperate to see multiple heroes and spend quality time with their friends. So, if that sounds appealing make sure you check our pages regularly as K-pop festival tickets have a habit of vanishing quickly!